I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Sunday 28 June 2020

Cats + my Family = Joy


I'm having fun reading Butan's siries (Ayah Rambutan and Mak Rambutan). I wonder if it is real, but she do have a bright and positif attitude. It is fun to read her stories and I admire her. 

In her story she tells about how she adopt a cat (named Kiki) and how her family kindly react to it. She is blessed with kind and supportive family and finally she rescue another 2 kittens (Koko and Kaka).

In my family we all are  cat and animals lover, but I'm a maniac. Mum love cat but she only fond the clever one that know doing their poo pee businesses. She have high empathy toward strays that she gives foods to those who grateful (not choosy with food). She will help if she found cat that need help such as when they sick or accident. She do talking with cat and having fun with them. She burry any dead cat even she didn't know them. But one rule apply do your poo pee business properly. 

Mum loves toward cat is at scale of 80%. She allow me to keep only 2 cats as pets at one time, but mum don't mind the endless strays come to our house for food. She even preparing food (rice mix with fish) for them.  The strays also have name. 

Most of our cat's name were given by mum. It is not a great name though. Sometimes even I gave them extravagant names but mum keep calling them with typical-dull name. Huhuhu.. where our bombastic CHEETAH  becames si BISING and the cool Mr BOND becames HITAM. There was a time when I adopt a cat and my friend ask me what name I will give her. I simply say that my mum will name it. I just give up cracking my brain to find any bombastic name since in the end it will be according to mum. Haha.. yups the cat was given name 'BINGGO kucing Pak Atan' by mum.😚 

Among the names given by mum are Ibu tompok (our fisrt cat), balo (cat with strips), Jepun (a cat that look like a japanese in mum eyes), Putih (a siamese cat), Botak (he have thin fur) and Bising (read BIESHING). 

With the classic names by mum, sis on the other hand is very creative in givng neme. Appol (inspired by Apple), Fabulaso (a soap brand), Original ('Original Chicago Bulls' words on our pensilcase. Chicago's mother), Kurapap (inspired by Kurap), Chicago (an NBA team 'Chicago Bulls'.  Son of Original).

Only now I realize that most of our cats were not named by me. Only when I live alone that cats name were given by me. Haha.. among our family cats that named by me are Cantik, Comot, Manis and Manja. All of it are common cats name in most essay. As a kid (7-10 years old) that were the best name I know. Hehe. When I live alone and I decide the names on my own I'm making cool names such as Cheetah, lion, Tiger, Puma, Nebo, Baja Hitam, Monsta, Bunga, Poll, Helmet , Abu, Nebo, Olen, Troy, Babu, Gebu and Tora. There are more that I couldn't remember ☹.

Sis loves towards cat is at scale of 60%. She likes them, she gives them food, sometimes she plays with them but she not slaving dedicating herself for them. 

With almost all (80%) name were given by mum and sis, all the cats were basically mine. I'm the one that taking them home and even our first cat met me first. When they are my cats, if anything bad it will be my faults. So their poo pee is my job scope as well I'm the one that will receive babling consultation from mum for their mistakes. After a long time then I know how to train cats, and every new cat will receive education from me to be a successful pet. Hehehe. 

When we are kids, mum, sis and me fooling around and talk with cartoon-like voice pretending the cat is talking. We are sooo happy with that. We still doing it now sometimes. Haha

Dad also not left behind. He is quite kind towards cat and play along with our cat's drama. He once said "goodbye chicago". Haha.. 

Always mum limit me to only keep two cats (no limit for strays). I usually will beg to mum heartfully and tearfully to get the second cat. But mum is too kind. Other than cat SHE LOVES ME very much.  Few times in our walk, when I pat stray cat, without I'm asking mum kindly say 'Lets bring the cat home'. I then joyfully happy and I love her and the cat more. There are also few times when she bring back kitten after her subuh prayer at surau and she make it  as suprise for me. Recently before she went to hometown she bring back a kitty for me and giving his name again 'BINGGO kucing pak Atan'. Sadly since I have a gangster cat (bieshing), the cat run away back to surau (20m from our house). Isin't my mum soooo loveable and sweet. She care so much about me and make happy things for me. Allah how should I  not be grateful to be her daughter. I love her very much and may I be a good daughter for her. Amin..

So my mum is like Butan's parents. When Butan bring back the cat, her parents react supportively and they all were very happy. And cat is one part of happiness in our family. Till today we never abandon our cat. Alhamdulillah.  πŸ˜šπŸ˜»πŸ˜™πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜—πŸ˜½πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜πŸ˜Ή


When Layman first came to Jon's house with his dog

The dog name is Odie

It becomes Garfield's play mate

It wasn't all clean with pet

Thus we need to train them

Sometimes we speak to them as if they understand our language

Pets alway being family and a happiness in our lives






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...