I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Friday 26 June 2020

Ramadhan and Eidulfitri 2020

Ramadhan is a blessing month that it is definitely different from the other months. I am grateful that for this Ramadhan I never skip sahur. Only twice I didn't eat but manage to drink enough water. Alhamdulillah.. 

This year Terawikh was done at home. I sometimes forget how many rakaat I've done thus I add more rakaat making it 10 or 12. Only then sis tell me that terawikh is either 8 or 20 rakaat, and there is no such 10 rakaat terawikh. I don't know, but if I didn't concentrate I will add more terawikh to make me feel better. I need to study about this issue. 

I didn't manage to complete the 6 syawal fasting and I'm in full of regret. I keep delaying it saying I was busy when just then I realize it's end of syawal. I feel sooo regret that I keep thinking what if I'm not able  to meet the Ramadhan next year, and how I'm the one that lost the big reward of one year fasting. Forgive me my Lord for being forgetful and neglectful. How my grade have been drop at its bottom that even this simple ibadah is neglected. I will try to improve myself and not continue being forgetful.

During end of ramadhan I was so eager  that I read about syawal fasting and even want to share the article in this blog. I was busy doing work that need physical strength and the 30 days seem tooo fast for an ignorant person like me.  At last I loss the opportunity which can be only gain during syawal and again I regret it. I ask sis to keep it secret from mum, as  I don't want to disappoint her. Huhu.. 

On 1st syawal, I wake up early. Then I went to sis house (next door). We doing eid prayer lead by my in-law. He gives eid khutbah where it maybe the first time for him. Sis recorded it and alhamdulillah it is a special eid prayer for us to experience and feel grateful. 

I call mum if she is doing fine at aunty house. She said they doing great. My uncle lead the prayer and they celebrate eid with simple feast with some basic dishes for raya such as kuih raya, burasak and ayam lengkuas. Same like us we also have some kuih raya, eat nasi dagang and we are very grateful. 

I didn't advice my cousin to not receive visitor as I don't have the courage and I think that is being overboard when the gov allowing it. Afterall it just a day visit. I ask mum if they have visitor, mum said there is no visitor as the police and army on guard at the village enterance. Alhamdulillah. Thank you frontliners for keeping us safe while you away from your family. May the hardwork be reward.

In my whatsapp profile picture I upload some advices related to new norm as well wishing hari raya and not forget to ask for forgiveness (MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN 😊). I hopes the message can softly reach to all my family and friends. I intend to use it until eiduladha. Hehe

After that I return home and having wefie with Tora. 

It was a blessing Ramadhan and Eidulfitri. We all healthy. Alhamdulillah. I'm grateful for it and I hope to meet Ramadhan and Syawal again the next year. I hope I'm doing better next year. InshaAllah amin...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN 😊









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...