I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Friday 12 June 2020

Shit in Bin


This is Coklat. My friend's cat that she gave me because they migrate to another state because of Covid-19. Coklat is a female cat that rise with freedom. Thus she do her poo business outside house like a wild cat. 

For some reason I have to put her in cage because she keep return to her old house (my friend's house). At times I will bring her in my house to introduce her that this will be the place she will live. 

The story begin when she wanted to poo but can't find any soil in the house.  Thus she found that the bin have some dirt that she think most suit to lend some shit. 🤠

The pictures tell:

Where on earth is the soil!!

It's ok, some dirt in the dustbin will cover my poo

💩💩💩


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...