I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Friday 12 June 2020

Jealousy

Coklat is having urine problem where she excrete bloody urine and always have urge to urinate but nothing came out. This is common among cat and I know how to treat it. 

As always my cat Tora keep pestering me and watch all the way my doing. After preparing the medcine, I for seconds went to kitchen just to take a glass. My first thought is, Tora is in here, she will spill the medcine. The second thought, no she won't. Ill be quick just for a second. SADLY when I came back the medcine was completely spilled. And Tora proudly stand for her crime. 

Tora is a non sociable cat because of MCO. I adopt her a month before MCO and during the MCO I keep her inside as an indoor cat. Thus she dislikes any cats and she is a coward when meeting them. 

Anyway after taking the medicine for 3 times, Coklat showing good sign of improving. She stop keep wanting to pee. I will keep her in medication for few more days until I confirm its all tretaed. Usually cat need to take medicine up to 7 days to treat their urine problem. 

The medcine was spilled. In the syringe is what I collected after that. 

Tora: Whats wrong??? Let her die.. 😸


Sorry for the choosen word, it is just for fun. None of us wish Coklat to die. Instead she is quickly recovering. Alhamdulillah 😻


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...