I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Saturday 6 June 2020

Chrome oh google chrome


Because my lack of knowledge I don't understand Chrome. But now I experienced it the hard way πŸ™ƒ


I've been suffering about a year because of storage issue. Always have limit in my activity and to get frequent warning 'INTERNAL STORAGE IS FULL!' Then I will transfer all the things to SD crad.πŸ™

I even prepare a speech note to declare my problematic phone in case someone might not able to reach meπŸ¦‰


My 3 years old phone still working 95% as new (no hang, no battery problem, no heat problem) but just the storage problem. I wonder if I have to buy a new phone just because of this ONE problem. And what I like the most about this phone is it have low SAR value that it not making me headache even when I use it for very long. πŸ“±πŸ“²

Chrome use so much memory

I usually opted to use opera mini but instead it just marely use 216mb


But this week making it worse that I went deleting one by one of my apps to free the storage. Even deleting important apps such as WPS Office, fast scanner and mini opera which I use for work. When deleting the storage then I realise that chrome alone is using 9gb of the 16gb storage. WHY ITS SO BIG???? Even opera mini that I usually use only consume 200mb!

She is desperate, but no answer to her question. I understand you. πŸ¦„


I wonder what it keep soooooo many that it use sooooo much storage. Then I went searching of with key words 'chrome use big memory' and many face same issue as mine. They also ask in forum. The answer is chrome keep our data, chrome expirience etc so we having smooth expirience using chrome. The solution is to clear cache and history.. and overall that many question answered only by 1 to 3 persons with no clear answer.

However clearing cache and history just marely clearing 1gb. Another 8gb still pushing the internal storage and just few days it again hogging the storage to its limit.

I get more frequent warning 'INTERNAL STORAGE IS FULL!' to make it worse, even whatsapp not able to function properly because of the low storage.

In the chrome setting there is 'CLEAR ALL' button which is another button of clear cache. It said if I push it, it will permanently delete account, bookmarks and saved setting. I afraid to click it as I afraid if it might delete all my data including email and blog. Even when searching in internet, there is no clear solution or expalination about this. Im really afraid if it will delete my blog 😒😭

There are this 3 buttons to clear space. 'FREE UP SPACE' and 'MANAGE' is for not important, cookies and cache. While 'CLEAR ALL DATA' is what bugging us to wonder just what are that 'ALL DATA'???

No answer to this important question. Ill help you answer later πŸ‘


TQVM Charles for answering and helping. 🦁 but the words 'depending on which option' making us furious that there is still 30% possibility all things deleted. 🐴


I search again in internet if the thousands mail might cause this problem. It say YES. Thus I delete about 3 thausand of email in both yahoomail and gmail. And worst I have to click about 4 tahusand times as the first click to delete into 'trash' while the second click to delete permanently from the trash. You know when you subscribe from many source and you keep the email forever and then have to delete it manually using PHONE! You are doing thumbs exercise!πŸ‚πŸƒπŸ„ after deleting all not important email NOTHING CHANGE in the internal storgae. 🐱

Then I search the reasons, internet say to wait for at least 24 hours to get the storage clear itself as our deleted data still in cloud ☁️⛅⛈🌀 I did wait for 3 days still NO CHANGE.

I even google the contact number of Google Malaysia in case they can answer our questions. But seems no contact  number and I wonder if it really necessary. πŸ‘©‍πŸ’Ό

The next day my phone max its limit. Keep pressuring me about the full storage. Even clearing cache only pitifully clear 3mb and the whastapp need at least 10mb to be functioning. The whatsapp cannot stand anymore, it give me warning to clear my internal storage and lastly without knowing the whastapp died. It clear itself and all the conversation gone. Im sorry whatsapp in know you bearing toooooo much and I understand you. 🐈

Today when have to deal important things, I cannot attach picture in whatsapp because of the full storgae. I feel so stress that I decided to push the `CLEAR ALL BUTTON'. but before that I do back up on my blog as explain here.

With all strength, redha, tawakkal and the fact I have no choice anymore. I just push the 'CLEAR ALL BUTTON' with my eyes wide open just in case I make mistake. Again it give me WARNING TO PERMANENTLY DELETE. ok2, I get it there is no way to go anyway. Then I click the 'OK' button to confirm my action. With that it delete all the 9gb data with only 11mb used in the storage. πŸ˜‡

From 9gb to 11mbπŸ“±πŸ“² alhamdulillahπŸ¦…

From bloated to.....

Perfect... another 9gb to use happily πŸ’


I helplessly go to chrome icon. Touch on it if it still functioning. Checked with no problem ✔. Then I search 'Suri's site' if it still available in this world 🌏. Alhamdulillah it still is ✔. I go sign in and here I am expressing my gratitude that all are fine. ALHAMDULILLAH πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜™πŸ˜—πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž Thank you Allah all are fine and thank you for Your help that I still able to use this phone smoothly while able to retain my blog and email account.😻😸😺😻

And it was a HAPPY ENDING. ALHAMDULILLAH πŸ€—

One day I will write formally about this issue to help all desperate out there. InshaAllah. Many might not understand in this post since it mostly are just about my whinning. 🐴🦎

To chrome, you are a good browser. I will choose you for surfing important items since you will showing the best layer with web's original design. Maybe because I have little knowledge thus I didn't know to use you fully. You've been so much helpful in our life. Keep working to be better πŸ’»πŸ–±πŸ“±



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...