I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Thursday 19 August 2021

Wild Animals as pets?


Warning: wild animlas probable to eat human! 
Credit to PAWS INC.


It's never nice to have wild animals as pets. They have wild instincs to live in the wild that's why they are named wild animals. They have wild instinct to be wild and uncontrollable which might harm@kill the caretaker. 


Yes we love them, but not by having them as pets. It's againts their nature and we are torturing them when we unable to provide enough for their needs in term of food, shelter and lifestyle. It needs allot of money that many cannot afford but still insist to have one. 


Wild animals in zoo is acceptable for the purpose of education. But wild animals for individual is zalim. 


I saw in tv this morning a family having 5 phyton weighing between 100 to  300kg. All the 5 was put in a small room (I don't know if they might have another bigger room that suit the animals). Then his small children sit on the pyhton reading book. RUDE!!!!! that is not how a pyhton should be treated! And that act is dengerous for your child, she might be eaten by that 300kg phyton! 


For this merdeka celebration it is sad to have captive wild animals as an act to make Malaysia proud. It cannot be relate to symbolic of freedom. It is the opposite! It is manipulating wild animlas for fame! And it is weird for any TV station to normalize it. 


Anyway, I don't find  any good reason of why peopels keep wild animals as pets. Unless very few isolated cases where they are injured animals that unable to survive in the wild. Other than that it's never for the sake of that animals. This kind of person is BAD, SELFISH AND WEIRD!! 


Sorry to the opposition for being rude.  But this is my opinion. I hope as a human, we can be kinder to animals. 


I don't hate them but I don't like what they do. If  I have any friends or family doing the same, I will advise the same thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...