I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Monday 23 August 2021

Easier Said Than Done

 

Credit to PAWS INC

Recently I listen to a program in TV. Then this one part I am interested to highlight. 

One of the panel say "Everything is determined by takdir of Allah SWT but it is up to yourself, your sin is what you decided to yourself. Like a pondan, they decided to wear girl's clothing when they can just not wearing it. No body force them doing it, its up to themself". 

I heard he saying It as if it is an easy thing to do and the tone a bit harsh to ears. I am speachless of how it seems easy as peanut. 

It is called 'nafsu' where in islam it is among the  hardest to counter. That's why it is jihad besar! With nafsu, not just pondan, ustaz, police, teacher, mother, father, every human can lose. 

What the panel say is true, but for me it is not easy as we say it,  or it may be easy to you but not others. 

Many years ago I went to an  interview at a place I'm not familiar. Then at mall I was wondering confusely when a shopassistant (pondan with make up but wearing men's clothing) offering for help. I ask him of where the nearest hotel (that time I don't have smart phone). The first thing he said "kesiannya kau dik, kalau kau lelaki tinggal sahaja dengan saya x payah sewa hotel". Then he ask few of his friend in the shop "tahu ka di mana hotel terdekat? Kesian adik ni". His freind then tell me the nearest hotel. Usually I will avoid asking men for help, but that time he is the first offering help kindly. 

What I can say is, he is kind. Though he is a sinner as a pondan he is kind, helpful and a muslim. And everyone is a sinner including me, it just our aib is still preserved. And peoples change from thin to fat, fat to thin, good to bad and bad to good. Pray and work hard that our life will change to be better. 

I met few other pondan, they are like us, many are kind. But their serrounding is the problem. Peoples around them aknowledge them as 'she' by calling them "kakak". That is our fault and it is a sin. If we unable to lead them, don't follow. 


When seeing LGBT I think this is what we should do

🛂Advise them if you have gut. 

🛂Have a pity to them and doa for them.

🛂Grateful for your life is easier than them (tidak diuji perkara yang berat).

🛂Report to authority if related to civil crime.

🛂Never look down on plight of others. Because always talk is cheap. 

🛂Always be humble and remember we are a sarvant to Allah SWT not a white angel. Sometimes we are at top and sometimes we are dirty at bottom. It is unpredictable in this huge world. 

🛂 Have your pity, but if it related to crime and abuse such as robber and assault (to human or animals) kick them first if you are strong or just run away save your life. 


I am againts them as well but be kinder, be understanding as we are only human. Never talk big because we never know what future may hold. Every person have their own method in dakwah (soft, harsh, slow, fast) but the priority is to seek for Allah blessing and hidayah. Hoping what we do shall benefited to ummah. Variabile in approach is good to face the variable characters of human. ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...