I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Saturday 14 August 2021

Condolences to Siti Sarah's Family


Somoga ditempatkan dikalangan orang2 beriman. Amin.. 


This week we are sad to know about Siti Sarah death after scummbed to Covid-19. Though I didn't know her personally but I do feel very sad. I know her as an artis and I love her songs such as 'Kesetiaan' and 'Sandarkan Pada Kenangan'. I know her as a happy go lucky, humble and kind. I watch her in 'Lagu Cinta Kita' as a jury, I read the news about she's doing charity. 


I admire her for trying to change into better when seeing she wearing hijab when her hair once made her as ambassador for hair products. I also admire her for having a happy family where they shows happiness openly. I remember watching a video that shuib left her when she dance the viral tik tok 'Kiki challenge' then  her children laugh. It is known that she's being with her husband from nothing to now where they achieve a good life. Her husband says that Sarah is a luck to him and he was so grateful for it. 


After her death many share her kindness. Where she was very kind, concern of others and generous. She humbly congratulate naim for his winning at AJL, concern on nabila and rabeca covid status, and wanting to sing on uqasha wedding for free. What a heartwarming person to be with ❤❤👍👍


The latest Aidiladha she donate a RM13k cow for qurban at palestine through Nadir. Even her newly born son were named Ayash Affan after the name of Palestinian fighter. A good name with good intention. May Ayash grow up healthy ❤






Shuib advice that everyone should get vaccinated, take a good care of our health and most importantly abide to SOP. Because covid is real. Think of your love one. Have you done your best then it is takdir and Allah knows better. 


I pray for everyone to stand strong and able to fight covid.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...