I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Thursday 5 August 2021

Flag Distribution During the Pandemic

credit to paws inc.

I just watch in TV there was flag distribution in a university. It is a tradition and conduct yearly durung the national month. Honestly I think it is a wrong move during this pandemic. Many essential work and rutine were discontinue or not allowed because of covid-19. Many not even earn a cent because they cannot work, some bankrup, some cannot meet their family and many dies... even parliment were close because of pandemic. But what? Distributing flags? Is that essential? 

We were told about Delta variant that can spread in less than a minute and are aggressive. Now we heard about lamda variant that are resistant to any vaccine. So we wear double face mask, face sheild and sanitize our hand frequently. So by giving a flag, does it parallel to what being advised? It is a same thing with the placard at the vacvination centre. I think it is not necessary, it can become tools to spread the virus. We did not use it, but many happily using it. However recently KKM through my sejahtera advising people to sanitize themself before and after use the placard which I think many will just ignore and I think it is avoidable by just not having the placard the first place. 

Credit to KKM


I am very careful when receive any parcel or whenver I bring back things from outside. It is only the essential. And I don't mind receiving foods or any items from peoples, but it is essential. I still collect bottles and cans from our football field as I will sell it for recycle. But that all is essential. 

Though now is our national month and we are grareful for being in our peaceful Malaysia, distributing flags is not the only way  to show our gratitude and national spirit. When most things goes online, why not we express our love to our nation the safer way, which is through online platform. Just in case any individu want it as a real object, then they can purchase it themselves.

I have a same opinion about the recent demonstration at Padang Merdeka. I think it is dangerous and even if you not think about others, think about your family because if anything happen, they will be affected the most. And pity to our frontliner. For any dissatisfaction, say it through online. Don't be fanatic to any political party up to risking life. We have experience being in BN, PH and now PN. Thus when the time comes, do your part wisely.

We love Malaysia, thus we follow all SOP. Lindung diri lindung semua. We hope our world especially in Malaysia will be recovering from this hardship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...