I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Raya Update

Yesterday I called mum. I want to ask if her galangal can be harvest. Then I ask mum of how they doing. Alhamdulillah all are fine. Mum said they making cookies for raya. In shock I ask if they going to welcome visitors. Mum said it is for preparing in case there will be visitors. Really I worried about them. 3 senior citizen and 2 kids. I hope even raya visit is allowed I really hope that we give thought on other's safety. And it is best to not visit at all. 

WHO say that covid-19 maybe last for 2 years or worse forever, thus it is said that we should just accept this. And enforcement is no longer reliable to control publics. But my second thoughts isn't this too early to get loose? MCO showing a good sign of reducing covid patient. Yes go out for essential (working, buying things), but stay at home for safey. Again raya visit is non essential. Even DG Datuk Dr Noor Hisham said many times better to not go ziarah hari raya for all safety. 

May things will getting better. Amin.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...