I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Monday 25 May 2020

Hari Raya Kucing 😸




Yesterday kak Lin my neighbor sent this video to me. She ask my help to treat Gebu. Gebu have a deep wound and she was worried. Again my phone is full and I have to delete this video to spare some space. 

😽 Gebu, the orange cat. He has sado body thus I called him Gebu. He is a player cat that has many girlfriends.

😾 Suci is the white cat. His colour and appearance is clean and smart thus I called him Suci. But his heart is stink. 70% of his life keep on being angry, bad mood, revenge, hate and grudge. I even got bitten by him and have to go to hospital to receive tetanus shot. He only at peace when he sleep. Lets not be like Suci. Suci real name is KIKI. Hahahahaha 🤣😂

🙀 The gray cat upstairs. I dont know his name but lets call her Tupai. In the name of a gray cat I know long tome ago. Pity him to have loud neighbour like suci. Bising memanjang!

😿 The gray-white cat is a new cat that just come to Kak Lin house. Maybe an abandoned cat. Pity her. She got flu now. Her name is Milo


The dialogs

Gebu: Assalamualaikum oh assalamualaikum... anybody in cage???? Assalamualaikum oh assalamualaikum.. mr handsome is coming for raya~~~~ 😙😚😙😚😘

Suci: How dare you come??? Isn't you form another state???? And you keep wondering around here and there. Ke sana ke sini. Ke sana ke sini.. I call the police!!! But first I want to scratch your eyes.  😬😠😡😈👺👹😤😤

Tupai: oh my, oh my... they fighting again.. oh my. Im so scared~~~😯😮😫😣😔 anyway I second Suci for being mad at Gebu. Gebu shouldn't come for raya. That is againts the MCO. We are following Saudi Arabia to impliment lockdown along the raya.

Milo: Im sorry Gebu. I will not welcome any visitors. Now its outbreak and we should follow all instruction rulled out by the government. Go back to your place. Bubye🖐🖐🖐👋👋👐👐

In the end they celebrate raya happily  in their own cage. 😊😊


** Kak Lin is a kind person that very kind towards animals. She treat all poor sick cats and spent money on them. I hope she will get more from what she give. May Allah bless..

~~~SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN~~~ for all my faults and  weaknesses please forgive me. 😁😁



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...