I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Thursday 21 May 2020

Mouth

Few days ago someone ask me to help with some chores because he/she have to go to KL. I ask if they got permission form police since the travel is interstate. He/she said that they didn't have the permission since they don't have strong reason for the travel. It was informed that police won't do roadblock and the road is clear. Then I said that is againts law and breaking rules. Having always pestering my family about covid issues my mouth just blabbering all the points about safety, new norma and social responsibility. Also examples of some cluster that caused by us breaking the rules. All points just in my head and flowing smoothly from my mouth. I feel funny as well guilty that I not only keep pestering my family but also a nuisance to innocent soul. However I say it very carefully so he/she won't feel ashamed. And I do really say it for their own good. However in the end my word does not penetrate through but the police does and it was a U-turn. May Allah bless the frontliners for their hard work and please help our society in any ways we can. Educate people around us because they might don't know or maybe forget. Say it even its bitter, but say it carefully because you care. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...