I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Friday 15 May 2020

My Raya Situation

Allowing up to 20 visitors for raya worrying me. Especially the covid situation does not improve much. There are few cluster arise eventhough it is unavoidable for their essential service (security guard, students, contractor's workers, wet market). So again I dont think raya visit is necessary to risk arise another cluster.

This is my situation. Mum is now staying at my aunty's house taking care of our very2 old grandma since November last year. Our plan is she will celebrate eid with grandma before she  to us. Alhamdulillah they all healthy thank you Allah for your mercy.

We have a very big family, and they all look upon grandma. Eid visit for grandma seems like a tradition.

So this situation worrying me so much.  How am I to advice other people  house to not welcome visitors. And my aunty must also feel at fault if have to refuse visitors especially when they are the respected family. All our aunties and uncles are older generations that not easy to handle.

In any case I will try to convince my cousin to not receive any visitors for raya eventhough I feel it embarassing and rude. These while I keep pastering mum regarding new norma and few times I advice my cousin to abide MCO rules. But this situation is different where it is allowed.

I can't imagine having to shake hands, hugging during raya. Will everyone understands and alert of the current covid situation?? Just few block from aunty house there's a man scumbed by this virus and it is a red zone. *Al- fatiha. I hope we take example of Saudi Arabia to impliment 24 hours lock down during hari raya. Or at least just don't publicly allow any hari raya visit. I dont know if I'm being  selfish, but I didn't see any importace rather than risk from it and  it always "BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY".

If you care for your family, just stay at home and only out for important matter (working,  buying stock). Thank you frontliner for your hard work. May Allah protect us. Amin..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...