I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Sunday 5 December 2010

Garfield song



Ladies and Gentleman, Garfield & Friends. 

Garfield: Friends Are There.....
Friends: To Help You Get Started, To Give You A Push On Your Way.

Garfield: Friends Are There.....
Friends: To Turn You Around, Get Your Feet On The Ground For A Brand New Day

Garfield: They'll Pick You Up When You're Down
Friends: Help You Swallow Your Pride When Something Inside's Got To Break on through to the Other Side.....

Garfield: Friends Are Someone You Can Open Up To
Friends: When You Feel Like You're Ready To Flip

Garfield: When You Got The World On Your Shoulders
Friends: Friends Are There To Give You A Tip

Garfield: Friends Are There When You Need Them. Their Even There When You Don't.....
Friends: For A Walk In The Park, For A Shot In The Dark. Friends Are There.....

Garfield: "I Don't Care"
Friends: But Friends Will Care For You-u-u-u-u-u-u!

       If you read the lyric of ‘Garfield and friends’ theme song, you will find the delightful of friendship behind the song. In this song it say how important of having friends. Friends are someone that we should trust to share thought and problems. They will be the one that will help and encourage us when we feel down and faithful friends are always together in a happy or bad situation. The lyrics started when Garfield saying “friends are there..” (Questioning what the need of having friends) and continue with his friends telling him the important of having friends. As we can see from that, it shows that friends are someone that offers without being asked and love to be with us sharing experience in life.

p/s: I dedicate this song to all my friends and my BFF. Thank you so much for being such a good friend, helping me in my trouble, encourage me in my doubt, guiding me in my walk, loving me as I am and make a wonderful memories together. Thank you Allah for the great friends I have ~ ~ =)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...