I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Monday 1 February 2021

The Mission Impossible



"Seems there's cats poop here".. say mum curiously while trying to put Iman to sleep. 


"It's impossible mum, whose gonna poop?. Baby (the kitten) only came just now while mama (the mum cat) is a good cat". "Ugh, the smell... This is human poop, not cat. Maybe it is Iman?" I add my point confidently. 


I was sweeping the floor when I saw cat poop in the corner where baby usually poop back then. But now baby is well trained and didn't poop in house for about 3 months. 


"Ya Allah, indeed it was Baby not Iman". Poor Iman to be blame for the crime she didn't do. 


I keep quite to not let mum figure it out. I pretend as if there's nothing.  πŸ˜‹


I wait for Isya' to do my mission, during the five minutes she go for abulation. It still 30 more minutes before isya' and I fell nervous to be found out. πŸ’€ I'll be getting a good tazkirah from mum while baby will lost her privilege in the house. 😽❌🏑


Then it's azan for isya'. Time to move.  I saw mum go to toilet thus I run to the kitchen to get plastic bag and rug. I hurried to the crime scene and scoop the poop and then wipe the reminding. I went out to destroy the evidence by putting it into the rubbish bin. Mission complete but I yet back to the house. This will rise suspicious by mum. 


We discussed about this wallsπŸ€–


I pretend doing sightening on the walls that just finish plastering as if I care. Mum see me and went out to join me and doing observation on the plastered walls. We talk about the walls while I chuckling inside. Hahahaha.. I'm sorry mum for deceiving you. I'm sorry Iman I didn't tell grandma the real culprit. At first I really thought it was you and don't worry you will be love by us unconditionally. I'm doing it so we all be happy. 😁




Status : mission complete πŸ•΅️‍♀️



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...