I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Thursday 25 February 2021

The Miracle Dog

Read this article before sleep and I feel very thankful to all that involve in the rescue. What an amazing story of how the dog able to survive and how huge the SAR and how they willing to go that far for a mare dog (not for me ❌). Thank you thank you you are far too kind (with Jay-Z tone🎀). Alhamdulillah yeayyyy 🐴🐸


I am very grateful to live in Malaysia where we have tropical climate and didn't have extreme weather. So it's not too tough for the homeless and strays. Alhamdulillah.❄Winter look good and fun, but still I'd prefer Malaysia ❤πŸ‡²πŸ‡Ύ



For the past few days I read sad story about dogs that went viral. This counteract to that. I restore my heart. Thank you kind human.πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ❤ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...