I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Boss

Today I read this news "Bos lambai pujuk pelanggan beli makanan RM3 demi selamatkan hotel " about a boss that join his workers to beg customers buying their RM3 food in order for them to survivive in this tough economic. Many company have to close and few survive but have to cut many workers. 


'Jeffrey Lim sedang memegang kad manila yang tertulis ‘RM3.00’ semasa menjual masakan dihasilkan hotelnya itu.

Menurutnya, cara ini terpaksa digunakan demi mencari sumber pendapatan yang lain agar kakitangan lain tidak dibuang kerja selain tiada sambutan daripada pengunjung berikutan Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan (PKP) yang dilaksanakan'.

BERNAMA

Thank you boss for your kindness to your workers and be with them facing the difficult time. As a worker myself I shared the the same feeling of gratefulness they have you as a boss.  May your hotel can overcome the situation and everything back to normal. I am sure a good boss will lead to succes. 🕴


Do what boss instruct. Do better 👍😁 



Add on: 

I did many part time and do many works. Allah bless me with all kind bosses. They treat me very kindly. They say I am part of family. I feel shy the word 'family' as I'm not very friendly. I treat them with respect and I do my best in my work because I'm happy. Maybe one day I'll write about their kindness. THANK YOU TO ALL MY BOSSES. 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...