I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Sunday 14 February 2021

Happy CNY 2021🐴

Happy Chinese New Year to all especially my chinese friends. 😊



For many years, our family have been living closely to many chinese and we live with harmony. Many being so kind that I really feel grateful and I never forget them. My friends, neighbour, bosses and even those I just met mostly (90%) are being really kind. Alhamdulillah.

Todays story is about an uncle that I met. This happened many years ago and since long time ago I want to write about him. 😊

I met him on bus where he sat besides me. I'm not very friendly to new people as I always being cautious. So if they didn't ask I won't say a word, and if possible I will avoid uttering about my personal info. πŸ•΅️‍♀️

These uncle is about 70-80 years old but he is healthy and friendly. He strat a conversation saying the reasons of his journey. He was travelling to his childeren house for the CNY. It is usually the children back to hometown, but this time he decided to take the 10 hours journey to them, as well enjoy sightening along the way.

During the three hours, he shared quite many things with me, and I think he is a kind person and I just go with the flow listen to his story.

When it almost reach my destination, he take angpao from his pocket, give it to me and wishing me good luck. I thank him sincerely and we say goodbye.

Reaching home I check the angpao and it contain rm20. It is quite allot for me, a nobody that he just met. When given an angpao, I'm not bother about the amount, the thought and sincerity is what matter. I am grateful to Allah and thankful to him. I hope he reaching his destination and happy with his family. May he be healthy and happy. Thank you uncle, I will remember your kindnessπŸ‘²





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...