I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Sunday 30 August 2020

Confined

I watch a program in TV about catching birds (Merbuk) that have beautiful voice. I will be sad if I were the bird. For not able to fly freely while have to stay in a very small cage. 


[Credit]


Able to fly is what I admire the most in bird. And they are the best (most skilful) in it if compared to any animals. Few times I fly in my dreams and that was amazing. Hehe.. thus I'm very sad to see any birds in cage. If only I can free them. 


Once I met a bird that look like a parrot but little bit small. I found it on the middle of road and I thought if she was injured. I take her but she peck on me. It hurts as her beak quite strong and big. I checked and she was not injured anywhere but not able to fly. Only then I thought if she was been caged before till she forget of how to fly. 


An uncle saw me and intrerested to know. I ask if he know this bird since his house is the the nearest. He didn't know but offer to keep her. He then take her. 


For me if we love birds it is better to see them the most happy able to fly freely. Have a thought if we are them.  


This idea by Jada Fitch of how to be closer to bird while not confining them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...