I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Thursday 13 August 2020

Love My Cats

When think of all my cats, one phrase that easily comes out from me is 'I love THEM'. No matter the oldest, the biggest, the fattest, the blackest, the round one, the lumpy, the short tail, the perfect tail or the baldy.  No matter of shape and colour, I love them all. I can easily said I love you to all 6 I have currently, to the one at hometown and to the past that we have. The simply said words but I sincerely mean it.

Because they always besides me, sharing house, food and love, so there's attachment between me and them. They make me happy, laugh and joyed with all crap and activities they do. They also make me sad when they sick, dead and lost. All of them, each one and all the things that we gone through will always be memory and history in my life that I will treasure and never forget. They teach me to be happy, grateful and have empathy.

I'm very grateful to Allah that I have this feeling of love towards His other creature. Because sometimes I have thought that  if I don't have such feeling, I am not me and I may not this blissfully happy. I really hate those who abuse animals. I pity them for not feeling the love and I hate them for being coward towards the weak creature. It's ok not to have sympathy towards animals, just don't abuse them. Don't touch them if you dont like them and it's enough to verbally cursing them, but just don't physically abuse them. Because all His creation, human and animals, we are destined to live together in this earth and every creature have very own purpose and benefit. So, unless they threatening and harm to you, don't abuse them, because its only a bully of what coward person do.

Hopefully we human can be kinder towards animals, surely we'll be more happy. =)

Introducing my cats that always make me HAPPY =)
.................

My cats
Ibu tompok 
Appol
Fabulaso 
Manis
Manja
Comot
Su
Original 
Chicago Blues
Balo pele bin polang 
Puthe Gendut
Jepun
Bochek
Botak
Olen
Troy
Babu
Monsta
Aunty nebo
Bunga
Helmet
Bond
Baja
Bieshing
Bezza
Aji
D
Tora 

Sonaone
Intan payung


The Constant Stray 
Cikgu Hitam 
Kucing kuning
Kucing putih
Anak Botak
Acik Bubu
Tera 
Pulish
Misi
Coklat


The busy body neighbour
Cantik
Semak
Oren
Ipin

Tupai 






My drafted post of many many years ago. Not posting it earlier because I may be busy (read as lazy) at that time to find my cats pictures. But my feeling is still the same. I'm happy with my cats, I love animals, I hate abuser.  

The constant stray. Im not intend to love them less, but they just used to be strays that they are not very friendly. They just come for food and then do their own things. Specifically they are busy cat or they don't like me or they not impressed with me or they not bother by me or they find me as pitiful human and they don't care. Oh most of them are enemy to my cats. 

If I have time I will updating their pictures and this will be the place for me to remmeber them. I realize quite few I forget their name. It's a happy things that shouldn't be forgotten. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...