I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Saturday 15 August 2020

The Good Doctor

Alhamdulillah I seldom having headache but it cames today. So I ate lunch a bit early. As usual I play with my niece acting along to whatever she want to be (a chef, doctor or a motorcyclist).

Then her mother whatsapp me asking few questions regarding mum's tickets. I answer it then I told her that I'm having headache. She ask me to eat and I told her I did.

Then suddenly I saw the red face of my niece looks like she want to cry. Using her fnger she try to dig out something from her nose. In bare eyes I didn't saw anything but when I torch with flashlight I can see there's a piece of purple Styrofoam in her nose. It is alhamdulillah not deep, but still cannot be reach by me. I need tools (a suitable forceps) at least.

I kind of freak, thinking what if it is not simple as I saw it. I call my sis but cannot reach her. I rush taking my beg and planning to go to the community clinic that just 2km away. I seek help from my neighbor to look after baby Faqihah and she kindly help me.

Reaching the community clinic it was closed for lunch and only open at 2.00pm. Oh my! This wasting so much time! I freak more. 

I'm very lucky that Iman was very calm and just obediently following all my command. "Mak su is not in her right mind" maybe what Iman sees in me. or maybe she know we are in trouble.

I rushed to klinik kesihatan daerah which is 15km away. "Iman are you okay??". I ask to ensure Iman was okay. Then I focus on the road since it is a winding road along the journey.

"Iman are you okay??". I again ask. No answer. I then titled my head when I saw her sleep. I wake her just in case who know if that thing isin't simple as it seen. She wake up, maybe she just bored and fall asleep. 

We reach the clinic and undergo body temperature check as basic screening of covid-19. The Doctor who was managing the front desk ask my purpose of coming. I told her our situation and then she checked on Iman.  "Go register then come back to me, I'll help you". "Allright Doctor, Thank you very much". 

I went to register Iman but it takes quite a some time. About 15 minutes later I saw the Doctor comes. "You are the one with the kid who nose are clogged right?". "Yes Doctor". "I'm waiting for you, thus I look for you. Follow me, it is just a simple procedure we have to take it before it getting deeper". Explain the Doctor kindly. 

I follow her to the treatment room when the registar refuse to takes Iman case. "We don't take such case of clogged ear, go to the hospital". He said to the Doctor. "It wasn't the ear, it is the nose" I explain. "I'll do it" said the Doctor. "Na na na! The registar mocking the Doctor". I kind of disappoint of how the registar not even ask about the details but just rejecting it and he was being rude to the Doctor. 

We enter the treatment room and the Doctor ask Iman to lay down. She then torch in her nose asking for forcept. She then ask me to finish registeration earlier. I went back to the registration desk waiting. Just 15 minutes later the Doctor cames with Iman and said all is fine. "Here the Styrofoam, it is all fine now. Nothing serious she doesn't need any medication. Just take more precaution to this kind of incident ya" advide the Doctor kindly. "Sure Doctor, I will. Thank you very much Doctor!" I thank her sincerely. 

        The stayrofoam with taik idung 😁

We still wait to finish the registeration. 15 minutes later we get the card. Takes Iman's weight then it was done. 

We went back, then bump with the Doctor again. We again said thank you for her very kind and caring treatment. 

I am very grateful for the Doctor kindness. She is very caring, efficient, have empathy towards her patient and look very sincere. I really respect the Doctor. She doing extra work for us. Looking for me twice for Iman's better treatment rather than just wait for me to finish registertration and looking for her letter.  Thank you very much Doctor!! May you always happy and succes in your carrier, we need Doctor like you. May you'll be blessed for your kindness 😊😍😘😍😚😙😗

#I was calm but I make myself to be more focus. It was  a simple case but I refuse to see it lightly. That was the first time for me thus who knows how it goes.

#I wish to know the Doctor's name but it seems over react. Thus I just pray for her blessing. The next time I go to the clinic I plan to investigate her name and put it here. She is a good Doctor for me to remember and for everyone else know. Who knows if she Google her name she read this story and she laugh (happy and proud) over it. Does this disturb her privercy??

#It was a government clinic. I'm very grateful that so far I met all good Doctors and staff. Who are very kind and caring. I'm also very grateful that Malaysia have efficient health care system. Alhamdulillah 


#I went to this clinic several times. And the registar who's mocking the Doctor aren't bad. Just that day he was like that. Usually he is very professional and kind. So no offence. We aren't always being angle. Right? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...