I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Friday 17 July 2020

Pictures for Scientific Purpose

Remember this girl? I got her the next day on the same spot as the first time I saw her. Poor her. I try to treat her as always using the eco enzyme. And as always I take pictures for reference in the future. Can I say the pictures for scientific purpose where as proof that the enzyme is good for treating wounds.

But this girl seems not cooperating. Not in a bad way, but she is tooooo pampered trying to rub herself on the cage saying 'I love you', I guess?.. so trying to take pictures without touching her is a failure. Thus I use my one hand to hold her while the other hand snaping pictures. No luck, all the pictures cannot be use for scientific purpose. It's ok la girl, you are not speciment, you are just a lovely cat and I hope you to get well soon.

Btw, I'm suggesting her name is Rain for the situation we met. Again it is just a suggestion as I'm waiting for mum returns to give her a better name InshaAllah. Just forget with all the bombastic name, because mum's will be what we will use. 😽

Day one

 
Patient arrive with wound covered with black soil, she is about 1-2kg (thin) and very weak (explain why she just let herself drench in the rain). 

After cleansing with salt water (2% salt), can be seen that it is a deep wound, about 10cm square and maybe it's been 2 to 5 days. 




Day two
Eco enzyme was use to treat the wound. Alhamdulillah cat didn't have any discomfort and not disturbing her wound.
Suppliment (from vet) was given to her. 



Day three
















There are many pictures, but none are good for filing. Btw patient is improving and she ate more. Alhamdulillah 😸




*Flash camera is not good to the eyes especially to wild animals as it may scare them and the brightness itself is not good. So avoid the eyes when using it or don't use it frequently.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...