I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Friday 31 July 2020

Memories by Maroon 5

๐ŸŽ‹I thought it was "dream bring back all the memories...." because if I miss the good old days I will dream of them. Hehe

  ๐ŸŽ‹This song was written by Maroon Five in honour of their manager who passed away in December 2017. It was a strong brotherhood that they miss him so much. ๐ŸŽ‹Good music for good intentions to appreciate someone and creating good memories about him. ๐ŸŽ‹Good peoples will be remembered and those who live will send their prayer to them. ๐ŸŽ‹Other than Uncle Salim and nek Haji, I have a friend that passed away and I never forget. Quite frequent I remember her and I will send my prayer and Al-fatiha for her. Sometimes I will recite Yasin and sometimes I cried. We met only four times but I feel very close to her because of our same interest to animals. I cried because she is very kind and I hope her kindness will be the reasons she'll be in paradise. May Allah bless you my dear lovely friend that I miss so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...