I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Saturday 3 July 2021

Venomous Snake in Malaysia

This article explain and elaborate about venomous snake in Malaysia and how to handle it. 

Itulah berani sangat. Kan dah kena ngap. Credit to mezzacotta.net


Me I won't think about it. Whatever you are as long you are a snake i will shout and run away. It happened many times and I'm still not a brave or at least calm. I met the smllaest snake in the world (5cm long), the vanomous (cobra) and some of it maybe non venomous but I still afraid of them.

I saw a snake today and now I lost my soul for several hour at least.😱😱😱😱😱🐍🐍🐍🐍 


🐍🐍🐍🐍we not welcome you to our house. Kindly be away and safe. We don't 💙 you 👋👋👐🙏


I think I met this fella today ☠💀👽 
foto from bobo.grid.id



Credit to Izuari Idris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...