I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Sunday 18 July 2021

Ngeri Betul😨




https://www.kosmo.com.my/2021/07/15/terkejut-ular-tedung-selar-kejar-biawak-dalam-rumah/

My goodness😨😨😨. The biggest cobra species with biawak!!! And the grandma still able to still in her solat upon watching the lizard? It is the king cobra with 4m long!! My goodness what will I do in that situation.  Biawak in the house itself is freaking, with that cobra it is a nightmare. 😱

I met monitor lizard many times when jogging, I freak but I still think it is a cute animal watching in distance. Sometimes they swim in pool or just slowly walk minding their own things.🦎

I met baby cobra many times (《15) but everytime I went mad. Lucky that I'm the type who walk with my eyes look down on the road. So everytime I saw them first and then run away freakingly. 🏃‍♀️🐍

Anyway grandma, thank god that you both safe. May Allah protect you and your family. 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...