I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Wednesday 14 July 2021

PKPD SOP

 





Mum: Let's go to buy groceries

Me: you cannot go mum, I'm afraid of covid. The situation worsen everyday. 

Mum: but raya date is getting closer and we need things for our kuih bangkit. 

Me: you cannot go. I'll go by myself. I said, while in my head I keep imaging how fun to go shopping with mum. Hurra hurreeyyy...  🎉🎊

😈Should mum go? We will following all the SOP with extra precaution of double mask! 

😇nooooo... cannottttt... mum is a high-risk eldery!! Think of the risk suriana!! 

😈it will be fun as long you adhere to SOP. Seeeeee people around you. They meet people, they go out for work, shopping. You seeee some teenage that lepaking everywhare and they are all okay... as long you following the SOP. Think positive!

😇yesterday statistics 11k.. ko hadooo???? It's a waste to risk yourself over petty little thing. Only out for essential and work!!!!!!!!

👾hey suriana, its a PKPD only one person allowed to buy groceries and only one person in a car!!

😂alamak terlupa la pula!! Nasib teringat. Klu dah pergi shopping kemudian disaman. Lagi naya. I pat my head and imaging will the police belief me if I say I totally forget the PKPD SOP? Will I get the rm1.5k summon? 🏃‍♀️

ADHERE TO SOP, THINK OF YOUR LOVE ONES😊 

may Allah protech us, may things back to normal. Thus play our part, get vaccinated, adhere to SOP and doa. 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...