I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Sunday 5 June 2022

Sleep... Sleep... and Sleep...


Credit to  PAWS INC


Last week was a chaos.. car accident, preparing for exam paper and lack of manpower at work. With all that I feel super duper tired or may I say I'm burnout? Alhamdulillah I pass all the ordeal strongly. To my weird during working I was very keen and I don't feel tired, I just give my best because it is all I always do. But once at home I drop dead lifeless (just saying-hyperbola). 

Yesterday my friend ask for a favour, a rare occurance for me to refuse. I usually very hard to say no to anyone. But I told him, I'm not available as I feel very tired. Because of that  I feel guilty and I attempt to change my mind. But then I let the time pass and I just feel very tired that I feel myself is a priority. 

Arriving home at 5.20pm, I take pillow to sleep on the cold floor. 6.44pm I wake up taking bath and do asar prayer just few minutes berfore maghrib. After maghrib I then sit on the lazy chair and again I sleep until 9.40pm. I wake up to perform Isya when mum advice me to take wudu since I have sleep. I said I wasn't sleep and I just taking a little rest. Mum said no "you even snored, go renew your wudu". 😁😁 

I feel very tired that I think I won't be able to khusyuk in my solat. I tell mum I will sleep first and do isya after I wake up. Mum not agree but she dosen't say much as she saw me like a zombee. On my way to room I imagine what if I die before I wake up and skipping my Isya. But arriving at bed I drop laying into sleep.  I wake up at 5.40am, do isya just few minutes before subuh.

After subuh I made coffee and ate breakfast. Done with that I go upstairs do some reading and I sleep again until 12pm. I wake up watching TV, eating lunch,  perform zohor and then again I sleep until 5.30pm. 

What a long sleep. Alhamdulillah. I regain my energy and hoping for a good day  onwards. Amin..  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...