I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Wednesday 16 March 2022

May They Safe

The world know about the recent w&r involving R and U. Any soul will never like w&r since it can kill them. Buildings, animals, plants or any object can be destroy by w&r. But when greed overtop the right mind, they risk their life to w&r.  

Between the two civilized country I can't judge their actions. U are said to risk R by them wanting to joint N&+♡. After many times warning from R and neglected by U, R finally forcing into mili+ary act aka w&r. I don't know deeper than that but both have their reasons for their country. Each nation are fighthing and loyal to their country. 

BUT, BUT, BUT.... When it involve w&r it is most sorrowful and saddening. Why can't R confrant it peacefully. Why U can't agree for the sake of their people???? In this war R  deffinetly are strong and maybe the strongest in the world? And U are way way way at lost. 

I feel sad reading the news and seeing pictures of w&r zone. Blast, no food, dead, fear and only sadness. What else to cheer their day? Again no right mind wanted a w&r. 

I deeply effected knowing one of my blogger friend have to be in hiatus due to this w&r. It is a pet blog and she have done soooooo many good things to animals. I am not sure if she is in the w&r zone as  she didn't tell clearly, neither I ask as I'm just a silent reader, I feel shy and I afraid it is rude to ask such question. But always I pray for their safety and happiness. May the w&r end. Amin.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...