I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Wednesday 16 June 2021

The Good Vet Doctor


image from pinterest.com

I was baking cake when I heard hissing sound outside. I peep to investigate whatever it is. Thinking it might be gas leaking, animals or water. Then I saw the Doctor spraying pesticide on my left neighbour's plants (not his). 

The doctor is also my neighbour from back hood. He is a veterinar, own a clinic and a true animals lover.  On his pajero he stick a poster "don't abuse animals", he charge low fee for animals treatmen and for the stray he treat them for free. 

Another kindness of the doctor is, he look after needy stray. There's long time ago at down there was a stray kitten at the backyard meowing loudly. I went to look for him and saw he was alone but not in danger (such as trapped or injured). I bring him to our house and mum give him food and milk. He is too small thus I guess he might have mother or sibling nearby. After eat we let him sit outside thinking his mother might looking for him. Again the cat meowing loudly as if we torturing him. The doctor heard it and come to our backyard. Calling the cat. He then throughly look on the cat and confirm he was all just loud but okay.πŸ“£πŸ“’πŸ“―πŸŽ·πŸ₯πŸŽΊπŸ˜Ή After confirming that the cat is an orphan, we adopt him and gve him name  SI BISING. πŸ˜€

Thank you doctor for being very kind to animals, us (the neighbour) and even our plant. We are very grateful to have a caring neighbour like you. May your kindness be bless and you are happy in your life. 

As an animals lover, I'm very grateful that my neighbour at the back, left, right, in a 100meter radius is animals lover and we are most grateful to even have a veterinar. Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. I live in a happy circle seeing the animals happy and content. πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜»πŸ˜ΌπŸ˜½πŸ™€πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΎπŸ•πŸΆπŸΏπŸ•ŠπŸ¦…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...