I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Dimatamu

Be noted this is garfield's eyes 

Last week Sufian Suhaimi was the invited singer in I Can See Your Voice Malaysia. He was quite accurate with only one wrong choice. Me as the 'home participant' do many mistakes in my choices. Hihi.. 

Anyway this post is about SS song 'Dimatamu'. I think most Malaysian, Indonesian, Brunei and Singaporean know this song. 

That time I was enjoying watching AJL 33 while eating night snack. During ss performance I didnt expect much because it is a ballads song. But when he perform the song it was so touching and I just suddenly heartfelt aching and cry tearfully. 😭 I put aside my milk, stop eating the bun and Im crying non stop for few minutes. Hahahaha.. 

Afer a while I stop crying. My mum laugh wathing me crying over the song. Then I told the WHOLE story of ss to her and we discuss it while I  continue eating and watching the next performance. 🥛🍮➡️📺

It was a great and touching performance. The flute, chandelier, the parted wedding stage, and lastly the scattered petals really give impact in his performance. It was also supported by the audience by weaving their flashlight. It was a great performance and ss win the best performance that night. 🏆

Not only me I think many also crying that night. And just who wont cry over this performance????? 😏




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...