I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Two Cups of Coffee Today




Im one of the coffe lover that a day without it seems incomplete. However Im also a helath-freak that I priotrize health over greed desire. Im not really a strict health-freak but I do care about mine and the health of peoples around me. I think that a grateful person is those who take care of their health. And helathy lifestyle will bring a happier family. InshaAllah 🐣

I start to drink  coffee as a habit when I was 18. I will drank coffee every morning, but yet addicted. I still think chocolate drink is delicous. However when I was at college, I depend on coffee to make me awake in order for me to study more at night. So most of the time I drank coffee every morning and evening. Now it become addiction that if I didnt take coffee for a day, i will feel inefficient. During my last year in college, making it worst that sometimes I have to awake the whole night and coffee is no more enjoyable but a compulsory. I know its really bad when I didnt drink coffee for a day I can sleep the whole day long. Its okay I said, once I grad no more this addiction. 🐓

Alhamdulillah after gradauting I start to cut down my coffee intake. Instead of 2 cups, I just take 1 cup of coffee every day. Its very hard in the early days but eventually with my mindset to change Alhamdulillah it takes me about 6 months to adapt to the new lifestyle. Yet if I drank 2 cups in the interval, it wont disturb my day (unable to sleep).

For many years I just drink a cup of coffee everyday, and I think it is very healthy. In case I didnt drink coffee, it didnt effect anything to me nor im craving for it. But  by chance I drank 2 cups a day, it will cause me to not able to sleep for at least 28 hour. Just like today, I drank 2 cups and im not able to sleep now. Good thing is, I prefer to be awake than sleep as I think there are many things can be done if im awake. 🤖 yet I take precaution just in case I have microsleep and still I appreciate the bliss of sleeping. Thus very2 seldom for me to drink 2 cups of coffee for a day. 🦄

From my reading, healthy consumption of coffee is good for the heart (beat rate) and brain (focus). A cup every morning is a healthy consumption for me and I drink milk at night. ☕🥛🐛


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...