I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Monday 10 February 2020

Sumpah



Since mum back to hometown I never watch any program in TV. It is nice spending time relexing but it will taking the precious time. Today after almost 2 month didn't watch any program, I'm intrested to watch AJL to enjoy the weekend.

The second performance is by Aina Abdul with her song 'Sumpah'. At first I saw the dress it was quite nice and unique. Nice cream colur, matching make-up and leafless tree as the background. Overall nice and unique. After a while the camera shoot from far showing the dress look like a scarry 'pocong'. I never knew the lyric and I think this is the first time I heard the song till its end so Im clueless of the story behind the song.



Then when she sings chorus suddenly red thing was on her dress. I thought it is a ribbon or flower that originally on the dress. But then when camera zoom to her I realise that the red thing is flowing from her neck. WHAT! it resembling blood and pouring from the neck is horrorfying to watch! The scarry-cat me open wide my eyes to confirm if my thought is right while my mouth sighing a long "Haaaaaaaa......". Then when she sing a phrase  "bodohnya aku melepaskanmu", blood flood more heavily wetting most of her dress. Poping in my mind 'pocong, langsuir, dead, suicide and remorse'. I even dare myself to watch till end of the song and I keep focusing the blood bursting from the neck. Haha..

Is this okay? What about kids who watching? Isn't this too much? This should be entertaining. I think this is bearable for me and adults, but just wondering since AJL usually watch by family with all ages. Or maybe few of this kind daring performance can highlight some real issues?? It is mind-blowing same like Leesang MV where the boyfriend live for a very long time with his girlfriend carcass treating like she still alive. 

Overall for me the performance is very unique and daring. The idea is creative that most poeple won't even think of it. Another thought is, how sad the story that a girl in blood because of love. Hope we all are in right mind for whatever difficulties coming. May Allah protect us with the blessing of akal and iman. And may we only die as a muslim. Anyway great and daring performance!

Im quite a coward for things that related to horror. Be it ghost, terrorism, toture or extreme video. I didnt watch any horror movie even 'Hantu Kak Limah' can poison my mind for a long time. I really admire kids that enjoy watching horror movie and its fun seeing friends discussing about horror movie. Indeed different people have own prefference 😊😎👻👻

** congratulation Naim Daniel, the winner of AJL. 🏆🏆


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...