I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Friday 7 February 2020

Listen to Your Heart Ringtone

'Listen to Your Heart' is actually a song first song by a dou Roxette and released officially on 27 september 1988. The song was then covered by DHT with remix and balad version.

For the balad version


For the remix version


And I use this for my ringtone



I fisrt heard this song in 2008 maybe, where it was in my sony phone songs list. The song is quite beautiful I think.

For about 6 years Im using Doraemaon song as my ringtone. After changing to smart phone in 2013 I strat using 'Listen to Your Heart' as my ringtone till today and I never bored of it. Hehe..

What funny is, most people that heard the ringtone would say the tone is saddening. Haha.. I never thought it is sad, instead the melody is unique and calming. Till today I never heard anyone have a same ringtone as mine. Hehehe..

If based on the lyric, the song is about a couple at end of their relationship and the best decisions is by listen to own heart.

As for me, I like the song because of the unique melody.  I like the piano sound and use it as my ringtone. I never thought it is a sad melody like everyone said. Haha.. as for the lyric, it teach us to listen to your own heart. Your heart matter, the voices should be heard and for the most important, yourself is the most precious. So if you are very confuse, after making logical judgement never forget to listen to your heart to make up your mind. Do your best, never regret of your choices and rest assure to Allah plan is the best way. Tawakkal.

So you all this is not a sad melody, its just unique!! And I will continue using the melody as my ringtone🎡🎢🎡🎢


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...