I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Saturday 18 December 2021

Good Luck Sarawak 🤗



I am Sabahan but I was brought up at Sarawak. I live in Miri and Lawas Sarawak. I know national athem of Sarawak but I still don't know for Sabah. But still I love both states which are so meaningful to me. I remember when I was a kid (5-7 years old) and back to hometown, my cousins laugh at my accent up making me cry and hate them (that time only we are a good family). 

Our family are blessed to live in Sarawak. There are many good memories to remember. The peoples and the place are awsome. I miss them all. 

Tomorrow will be the day of election in Sarawak. I want to share my opinion about politics in Sarawak. 

As someone that live about 20  years in Sarawak I see the changes and the developement of the place I live. What I can see is, we have a good leader that bring improvement to Lawas. In Lawas we have good insfrastructure in town, year by year the town develope into a better place, we see new school, new mosque, Improvement in transportation, facilities, tourism, new town area and allot more. Lawas is known as the cleanest town in Malaysia, yes it is true in my observation. In Lawas I also receive free veterinary advice dan service for my cats and chickens. The department of Agriculture also active in giving free advice to the peoples in order to help them gain knowledge in improving their economy. The Sarawak government also are supportive to students especially those who are good in sports or academic. I remember when we are in Labuan Matriculation Collage (mostly the students are Sarawakian or Sabahan), the Sarawak government giving RM200@300 to their students.  Me, I didn't get it since I am Sabahan eventhough I live in Sarawak. But still I applouse the good did of the Sarawak government. The rm300 is so meaningful and making them happy. 

I am not into politics, and now I didn't live at Sarawak so I am not one of the voters for tomorrow's PRN, but I think it is my part to tell about the politic in my place. I know Datuk Awang Tengah Ali Hasan as one of top leader from Lawas. He is very humble. I never meet him personally but I've saw him from affar. Every year he will hold an open house for hari raya, though I never go, I think it is a good way to interact with rakyat. And why I think he is a good leader is because of this story: during Hari raya prayer, we will be among the last to leave mosque because we wait for mum to perform duha. When we peep from the second floor, I saw Datuk Awang was the last to leave the mosque. It just one Imam, dato Awang and few other old pakcik. I see how humble he is with them. We have a good town to live in and we have a kind and humble leader so I will support him. Good luck Datuk. Good luck my friends in Sarawak. I am wishing good future for Sarawak. May Allah bless. ☺


Btw, my strategy of voting is to not fanatic into any party, but focus more on the place I live. Vote who can lead the area for a better future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...