I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Tuesday 7 September 2021

A Gift

  A gift

Sincerely from Comot

He is kind to other cats

He willing to share food

He stay outside 


On this special day I got this 🐁 as a Gift 🎁 from our most loving Comot. I am most happy for his kindness but am not really like it. 

Comot is a stray who being with us for about four months. He was under my car where he was comourfludge uniquely as gray-brown. Only after many days I know all that are dirts and his real colour is orrange. Thus I named it Comot. 

As a stray he have some weird habits. Habits that help him to survive in the wild strays. 

1. Instead of walk freely on the road, Comot prefer to walk through the drain. Everytime he sees us, he will hurriedly went to the drain. And off course no human will follow him. 

2. It is difficult to gain his trust. He will never closer than 2 meter to us. Even when we presuade him with food. He only ate without us. But after a month he was all okay to me and mum. But not to other. 

3. He hissing all the way with no reason. He don't trust us. In the early persuasion when I touch him, he bite me (not deep. He still think twice to bite me). Now I always play roughly with him but he never bite nor scratchhing me hardly. He is so kind and affectionate. 

4. When I first met him he ate whatever availabe and he ate allot. I am shock to see whatever (rice, kibbles, kuih etc) that I put on plate will clean and clear. But now he dont eat much. He didn't really like kibbles or rice or kuih. He prefer leftover from the rubbish bin. If no leftover only then he ate kibbles. 

5. He frequently bring mice but he didn't eat it. Sometimes he bring lizard and only ate half of the lower body. He didn't like the head. If I forgot to put kibbles before sleep, he'll bring a rat. But if I put kibbles he only ate 10 pieces of it. πŸ˜’

6. He comfortbly sleep near the bin. It is dirty and stink la comot!! But now alhamdulillah he spend more time lepaking outside of our house. 

7. He easily give in to any cat. Any female or male cat he will just lowering his head and surrender. They end up being friends and he have no enamy.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

8. I have yet bathing him as I will let him be really kind before I able to bath him. If not, I might risk myself bitten by him. So till now he just stay outside. 😁

Comot is unique in his thinking for his survival skills. He is loveable to me. 😚😚😻😻🐱🐱


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...