I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Sunday 16 May 2021

Happy Teacher's Day 2021


image from Ebay.com


Thank you to all teachers for your guidance and kindness. May the ilmu you give be a belssing and pahala to you. 😊

Cikgu Halema is my kindergarden teacher. Everytime I read news about child abuse, I remember her. Not only she is beautiful she is very kind and caring towards us. I remember meeting her outside school on our way to school (she live very near thus she walks to school), yet she was very friendly towards us and walk with us. Adults thought kid is oblivious to remember things, but it is wrong. Kids do remember, they appreciate good things and know very well what is bad.

I remember cikgu Halema only say good words towards us. We are about 25 kids and surely hard to control. But as far I remember we never get beaten. I remember we playing phones, buses, singing and acting. There were also times I'm sleepy during lesson, dreaming about flying in sky, yet never our teacher abuse us. I also remember I got fifth place in class, and Cikgu Halema saying good words and smile towards me while giving the present. 

Having her as a teacher is a blessing. She is so kind and loveable. I remember you cikgu, I am very thankful and may Allah bless you ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...