I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Sunday 25 April 2021

Hero 🏃‍♂️😲😨😱😃

 



I watch this and I be like 🏃‍♂️😲😨😱😃. My goodness.... alhamdulillah the boy was saved. 👍👍👍👍 and 🎩 off towrds the HERO... WHOA... it's so close to be crushed by that train. It was a long run that seems impossible, but good thing he got the stamina.💪 He is so quick in thinking and action. If this happen to me, I might just able to scream, my mind went blank, irregular heart beat, while my legs cannot move in panicking (may it never happen). Allah... you are very kind and brave to risk your life for stranger. It's very risky, seconds to death. May blessing and good things ahead for you. 

Bless the mother and her child to still have the chance to live. Be careful next time. It was informed that the mother is blind thus she react as in the video. Stay strong and may both of you happy😊

Not forget the green shirt man. Even he did not save the boy directly, sprinting towrds them showing he is concerned and not less a hero. 👍😊


Mr Mayur Shelke [credit]


😁[Credit]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...