I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Tuesday 9 March 2021

The Amount

 We are in the traffic light when a driver in front of me call for the asam boi boy. The boy then rushed to his way and give him the asam. He then handed the asam to him. The driver give rm10 the price of the asam, and then seconds latter another rm5. A sadaqah I guess. What an amount, bless you man. 

It was a silver proton satria with fade colour (old car). I guess the driver is not that rich to repaint the car which is non essential. He just being moderate in his life and being generous with others. I keep aiming the car until we path to our way. I pray for his safety may he be bless with a happy life. Amin...

For the assam boi team, it was a debate that it is againts law where they are risk  to themself and the road user. But for me its okay as long no complaint from the community. But they must abaide law whenever any authority taking action. So far I respect their hardwork to earn. Ways better than doing crime or being a beggar. May Allah ease their way to earn living.


It is the thought  that count. 🙃 [Credit]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...