I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Sunday 24 November 2019

Full house =D

What I am to write here is about my sweet home which I currently share with four companion that always make me laugh and happy. The four gangs are Troy, Olen, Monsta and Abu.

Troy and olen
Troy and Olen are sibling and I found them at farm. They were used as biological control to kill and reduce population of rats and mouse. They were still very young that time maybe 3 weeks old and they have no mother. Both looks dirty and Olen have serious eyes infection. Olen’s name is given because she is an orange cat, while Troy’s is derived from the words ‘Terowong @ tunnel’, because I found her in a tunnel that time. Olen looks much smaller and passive compare to Troy. After days I learned that Troy is actually a bully, hyperactive and rough. Olen’s eyes take time to recover, maybe about a month and along that time she was quite sick. Troy the devil still not understands the condition of her sister. She take Olen for a rough wrestling, slapped, clawing and bite her violently. Poor Olen only able to scream for help but does not have energy to fight back. I always warn Troy to not play rough but she’s ignoring me and sometimes I also get slapped for it. Huhu..  Not sure if it is fair or not, but sometimes I will hold Troy and ask Olen to bite her. Innocent Olen is so unbelievable, even with my help she is still the one who loss and suffer that she might knock her own head or falling down heavily. So poor… I just can’t help anymore that I take decision to cut short Troy’s claw so it will not a threat to Olen. After five month, both become big and beautiful girls.

Momy Troy, poor Babu
Troy was so active and brave. Just after 3 month she starts going outside and not afraid to wondering far away from house. She even not back home for 2 days making me wonder if she is dead. When she was 6 months old, she got pregnant. She is a moody momy. While pregnant she get very emotional, moody and unbearable by other cats. While pregnant she become close and kind towards me, however she always get angry to her other siblings especially Babu. One time I remember she walk pass Babu who was sleeping silently, but tampered Troy get very angry that she repeatedly slap Babu with her claw paws. Innocent Babu wake-up dizzily and have no idea of why he get slapped. Troy still mad and continuous slapped the just wake-up Babu. Babu seems want to get mad, but then he retreat from the insane Troy. Me who watching nearby burst with laughter. Then I take Babu and praised him for her understanding on moody mumy Troy.

Another victim of Troy
One unique thing about Troy is she still carving for mother’s milk. She always suck olen’s eyes thinking she sucking milk. Olen on the other hand allow it that cause her eyes infection getting worse. Sometimes her eye lid almost eaten by troy!
After adopting Monsta, he became another victim of sucker Troy. So alternatively Troy sucking eyes of Monsta and Olen cause the both of them have watery eyes. Troy never pass the chance to suck others eyes whenever Im not looking. What making her worst is Monsta is tooooooo kind to allow the devil Troy to suck his eyes as her please. Even olen is weak and small, but she still mad and hissing to the devil Troy when she hurting her. Monsta on the other hand is healthy but being too generous and kind towards other up to allowing him being hurt by the devil Troy.

Troy love Babu but rejecting him
After a month I adopt Babu who almost eaten alive by Baby and the dog gang. Babu comes as a very active cat yet he has KURAP (skin infection). With Babu at the house the hyperactive Troy have companion and a rival that she can play to. She feels very happy and energetic since before she cannot satisfy with the weak Olen and the kind Monsta. Thus Troy shifts her attention to Babu while Olen can live peacefully while Monsta can enjoy being a kind boy.
However with Babu present still not end the sufferings of Olen and Monsta endure. Troy won’t suck Babu. Out of curiousity, once I make an experiment on them. While Troy passionately sucking Monsta eyes, I take Monsta and change it with Babu. Turn out Troy sucking Babu for few second and then comes to her sense and stop sucking. After a while she found Monsta nearby and continuous sucking his eyes. It makes me burst in laughter seeing how Babu is not delicious in Troy taste. Maybe Troy didn’t like Monsta because he has skin infection. Hahaha.. Monsta’s skin infection actually not that serious with only few kurap at here and there. After a few month, the kurap treated clearly.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is my writing in 2013. The only with me now is Olen while Troy, Babu and Monsta all cross the rainbow bridge. The weak Olen didn’t like to roam far from house while the adventurous Troy, Babu and Monsta keep roaming far from house so maybe they were killed on the way. Troy with me for about 1 year, Babu 3 years and Monsta 4 years. Now Im staying with 5 other furriers the oranges (Lion, Tiger, Cheetah), Olen and Botak. With intruder  gangster neighbor  Mr Tuxe and the cute Ms Leopard. In the past with less than few month I have Troy’s child (Konti, helmet,  ) Olens kids (4 kitten) and adoptee (baja hitam and 3 other kitten). They are a small kitten that not able to survive because of sickness.  For Olen and Troy kids I think because they are a first timer mum that their kids are not healthy and very small, especially Olen’s kids that only live in less than two weeks or just few days. It was just a short time but full of precious and lovable memory from them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...