- This is a repost from thedodo
- Bless her for her kindness, bravery and loving heart. May all good things happen to her.
- I salute this kind of bravery where not many have courage to do it and I myself hopes I can get her courage to be brave, kind and not selfish. She is inspiring.
- Any animal slaughtering (especially in a cruel ways) that for own selfishness is cruel. Sports, unnecessary fur trading, entertainment, feeding on the extinct/exotic, torturing, tourism and many more is cruel. Educate the peoples near you about this issue as many didn't know or just oblivious. Educate them that this cruelty is a shame thing so lesser people will participate.
- Obviously hunting for sports, circus, elephant ride, animals have to perform beyond their abilities, pet shop, and feeding on the extinct animals is wrong and inhuman. Hinder yourself and think about the animals in addition it is not necessary other than for fun.