I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Thursday 9 October 2014

Sharing is Caring: Kind People


Al-Baqarah, verse 177, tafsir Mahmud Yunus

Just read the verse above. Islam teach us to be kind. From the list what catchy to me is the phrase ''He gives his precious belonging to his kin, orphans, the poor, people in travel and those who asked''. Thats very true because I myself experienced it. These kind of people giving with sincerity because they have kind heart without hoping anything in return. I really respect them and may Allah bless. Here are my story of meeting the kind people in my life.

Encik Marzuki Ali

It happened when I first went to KL to settle some important things. We are in the same bus that he actually missed his bus an hour before. Our bus arrived at 4am that it still dark without many people, no women and Im afraid of others. Because of that I take extra precaution, Im pretending to be brave, not asking for direction and walk on my own. I walk to a 24 hour shop but then going back to the bus stop. That when Encik Marzuki ask if I need help and I told him that I need to go to putrajaya. He said its dangerous for a girl to wondering alone this early hour so he told me to follow him and he will guide me the way. He said first we will go to masjid Jamek and then take train to Putrajaya. I follow him but still take a careful precaution, good thing he is a man with few words thus I trust him more and Im comfortable because I dont like to share anything to a stranger. We arrived at front of the mosque with few people waiting for the gate to open. It is on ramadhan thus I ate iftar with chocolate bread, I offer some to him but he kindly refuse. When almost subuh prayer the gate is open, we go to prayer and agree to meet at front of the mosque again.

From LRT masjid jamek we go to KL central then he send me until the train platform to Putrajaya. He gives his number and asked me to call him if I need help. Encik Marzuki destination is actually KLCC where he work with Petronas, even with opposite route he still willing to help me and buy all the tickets for me that worth RM30. I said to pay the transportation on my own but he said its Ok. I safely arrived at Putrajaya and finish my business finely.

The routes we take

Since then I never forget Encik Marzuki and sometimes I share with others my experience of meeting him. However I never call his number afraid if it may cause misunderstanding because of different gender and he is a married man. I belief he is very sincere in helping me, he must be happy to guide me safely, I belief he helping me because of his kind heart and because of Allah. He teach me sincerity, offering help, not ask in return, helping without condition and seek for Allah blessing. I really touched by the kindness and want to be like him. May Allah bless him and his family. amin..

Other than Encik Marzuki, I met many other kind people in my life. The kind neighbour, kind boss, kind teacher, kind friends and kind stranger, even we are not related, different races or religion. Nowadays its hard to simply trust people, some may a slander or some people takes advantage on kind people. Depend on situation, its good to be kind and do it with sincerity and seek for Allah blessing. By simply saying good words, not backbiting or offending others is also considered kind. Your kindness might changing others life and when they remember you surely with doa. Learn from our Prophet who loves by many for his kindness towards people even to people who againts him, toward kids, orphan and animals. With his kindness he show the beauty of Islam that many attracted to embrace Islam. Peace and blessings of Allah be upon the prophet. 


p/s-'Buat baik berpada-pada, buat jahat jangan sekali'  
       Even if we cannot offering kindness, just dont be a misery to others.
       Be careful with strangers or sweet-talker, prepare for the worst

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...